Tuesday, May 17, 2016

New Beginnings

Hello...

It’s been a while since I was here last, the rugby season has ended and for the first time this year I've had a whole weekend at home. It felt good. i'm now hoping to spend sometime catching up with you all. 

A while back Clair invited me to join the counterfeit challenge team. I loved joining in and had hoped it would get me back into the swing of scrapping again. 

Unfortunately this hasn’t happened, for a whole host of reasons really. As soon as I feel the need to scrap again I’ll be sure to let you know.

Instead I have diverted my energies elsewhere. I have found a love for beads and over the last year my bead collection has taken over my scrap stash. Not really ("Jokes"  ....as No2 son would say). I did read an article though which suggested learning something new can keep your brain active and young. I figured I could do with the help. 

It started here and as I now have more bracelets than i can possibly wear I’ve opened a little Etsy shop ....Facebook page and Instagram account. I’m not too good with all this social media stuff so it’s quite the challenge. 


My shop name is EdieMaeDesigns and as a thank you to all you readers and commenters over the years I would like to send one of you a bracelet of your choice. If you leave a comment telling me what you like in my shop i’ll pick someone at the end of May. 



Looking forward to catching up wth you all 
Louise x 


10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new venture. Looks like you have a real flair for jewellery design!
    I too lost my scrapbooking mojo, but rediscovered my love of sewing - hopefully my brain will count that as something 'new' and keep me young(ish)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely need to do some more scrapping :D :D I love your pages :) The bracelets are gorgeous too, I can see why you enjoy it. Good luck with the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very best of luck with your shop Louise! From what I've seen on IG your bracelets are absolutely beautiful and are sure to attract a loyal following

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you are branching out into making yet more lovely things! Your bracelets are very pretty ... Hoping you continue to enjoy scrapping from time to time too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise, thanks for your recent visits. I am amazed to hear that you are now making bracelets but can really understand the fascination with all the fantastic beads that are out there now. I wish you every success with your new venture and will visit your shop to keep up with what you're making. Good Luck! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you all the best with your new endeavor, Louise, everything looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your bracelets are gorgeous Louise! Great choice love the simplicity of the wooden beaded one, the delicateness of the opaque white beaded one and the glitz of the gold sqared beaded one...sorry I couldn't choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do wish you the very best of luck with this new venture, all of your bracelets are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Louise...well done you! Have just had a look on your shop and you really DO have a flair for bracelets...they are all gorgeous though I especially love the black one with the charm hanging from it! Good Luck with your new venture! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty - I do like the simplicity of that wooden beaded one. Good luck with your venture :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...